Boys and ghouls are invited to “do the mash” at the National Corvette Museum this weekend! On Saturday, October 27 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., the museum is hosting a free event with loads of activities for children and their families. A huge success in prior years, the Monster Mash event was established to provide a fun and affordable opportunity for children to celebrate Halloween at a national landmark right in their own back yard.
This year’s activities include:
- Trunk-or-Treat through a display of Corvettes & collector cars
- Free arts and crafts activities
- Carnival games (25 cents a ticket, most games 2 tickets) with prizes
- Face, hair and nail painting for $1.00 each/4 tickets
- Kids' Costume Contest at 2pm with prizes for ages 0-2 years, 3-5 years, 6-8 years, 9-12 years, Best Homemade Costume and "Best of Show"
- Pumpkin painting for $3.00
- DJ Tim Livingston will also be spinning your favorite Halloween tunes
Museum tour admission is separate from the free activities, however those who come for the event (and have at least one person in your group is in costume) receive half price admission.
For more information on this event, please contact the museum at 270-781-7973.
Since 1953 the Corvette has been America's Sports Car. The National Corvette Museum was established as a 501(c)3 not-for-profit foundation with a mission of celebrating the invention of the Corvette; preserving its past, present and future; and educating the public about Corvette.
The National Corvette Museum is open daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT. The Museum is located at Exit 28 off I-65 in Bowling Green, KY. For more information on the National Corvette Museum, visit our website at:
www.corvettemuseum.org or call (800) 53-VETTE (83883).