This year’s activities include:
- Trunk-or-Treat through a display of collector cars
- Free arts and crafts activities
- Carnival games (25 cents a ticket, most games two tickets) with prizes
- Face, hair and nail painting ($1.00 each/4 tickets)
- Kids' Costume Contest at 10 a.m. with prizes for ages 0-2 years, 3-5 years, 6-8 years, 9-12 years, Best Homemade Costume and "Best of Show"
- Pumpkin decorating ($2.00)
- DJ Tim Livingston spinning your favorite Halloween tunes
More information is available on our website at: http://www.corvettemuseum.com/registration/monster
Since 1953 the Corvette has been America's Sports Car. The National Corvette Museum was established as a 501(c)3 not-for-profit foundation with a mission of celebrating the invention of the Corvette; preserving its past, present and future; and educating the public about Corvette.
The National Corvette Museum is open daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT. The Museum is located at Exit 28 off I-65 in Bowling Green, KY. For more information on the National Corvette Museum, visit our website at: www.corvettemuseum.org or call (800) 53-VETTE (83883).